Increasing application of graphene in electronics industry and growing demand to improve automotive fuel efficiency are key factors driving market revenue growth
The global graphene market size is expected to reach USD 2,495.4 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Factors such as increasing application in products, such as sensors, semiconductors, batteries, electronics displays, and medicine among others market revenue growth to a significant extent. Graphene has characteristics such as high mechanical robustness, lubricating properties, barrier properties to fluids, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity, which offer a potential to substitute existing materials in a variety of applications and these are essential and required in a number of existing as well as expanding areas of application.
Increasing application of graphene in energy storage devices is a key factor fueling market revenue growth. Graphene delivers increased charging cycles, energy storage capacity and deliver quicker charging and discharging advantages in batteries and supercapacitors based on lithium-ion. Moreover, graphene is used to increase not only the capacity and charge rate of batteries but also the durability. At present, materials such as lithium are used to store large amounts of energy, and the potential amount lessens on every charge or recharge due to electrode wear. With the application of graphene tin oxide as an anode in lithium ion batteries, for instance, batteries last much longer with approximately no reduction in storage capacity, effectively making technology like electric vehicles a much more feasible transport solution in the upcoming years.
Key companies profiled in the report include
CVD Equipment Corporation, Graphenea, Graphene NanoChem PLC, 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co. Ltd., Haydale Graphene Industries PLC, NanoXplore Inc., Directa Plus SPA, Ningbo Moxi Technology Co. Ltd., Global Graphene Group, and Grafoid Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1276
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Graphene market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1276
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Graphene Market Segmentation based on Types:
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Graphene Exfoliation
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Nanoplatelets
- Monolayer Graphene
- Bilayer Graphene
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Energy Storage
- Coatings Inks
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Military Defense
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By product type, graphene nanoplatelets segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020, attributed to the extensive application of graphene nanoparticles in polymeric materials like composites, paints and coatings, rubber, thermoplastic elastomers, and adhesives owing to the high electrical conductivity, better thermal conductivity, strength, and enhanced barrier characteristics.
- By industry vertical, electronics segment contributed to largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance among other industry verticals throughout the forecast period. This is owing to increasing demand for graphene from telecommunication systems, optoelectronics, and defense electronics systems. Electronics sector is anticipated to observe significant growth in emerging markets like China, India, Malaysia, and Taiwan due to the increase in manufacturing activities in these countries and growing trend of digital transformation.
- By application, composites segment is expected to grow at a rapid rate over forecast period. Graphene-based composites can be used to weatherproof residential and commercial buildings or to produce food packaging materials to prevent transfer of water and oxygen that can spoil food. Also, these composites hold immense potential to be used to manufacture sporting goods used in tennis, cycling, skiing, and even sports car in the near future.
- Market in North America accounted for larges revenue share in 2020, attributed to. presence of several leading players in the region with intense research and development capabilities, which is expected to develop new growth opportunities in the forecast period. The U.S. is the largest consumer of graphene in across the globe. Wide ranging patent activities are adopted by market players in the US with several industry associations to develop graphene for use in various potential applications.
- In July 2021, Mason Graphite Inc. made an announcement about the introduction of Black Swan Graphene Inc. (a joint venture between Mason Graphite Inc. and Thomas Swan Co. Limited). Through Black Swan, Mason Graphite also declared acquisition of strategic assets pertaining to Thomas Swan Co. Limited’s patented graphene processing technology.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1276
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370